H817 Activity 9: CC Licensing

To license this blog I would go for
I like that they have a "Human Readable Summary" of the details of this licence here:
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/

BY - acknowledge my name
ND - No derivative works (You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.)

Mainly to protect my poetry on this page....I would prefer to have no derivatives of these. They can be used as inspiration for other creative works. I'm interested in the interpretation of "build upon". I think any assumptions behind the intent of the license needs to be specified underneath the license code.

For blogs in the future I would consider CC BY only. I think the idea of having different CC licensing for different parts of the blog is also great and suits the flexibility of the content of some blogs.

Comments